2021 KONRAD GROUP UI/UX Design Intern
Konrad Group is a next generation digital consultancy that is dedicated to solving complex business problems for their global clients with creative and forward-thinking solutions. Konrad Group employees enjoy a culture built on innovation and a commitment to creating best-in-class digital products in use by hundreds of millions of consumers around the world. They hire exceptionally smart, analytical, and hard working people who are lifelong learners.
UI/UX Design Intern
Konrad Group is looking for a UI/UX intern to join the team in Toronto. Throughout the work term, you will be involved in Konrad Group design thinking processes and the creation of innovative mobile, tablet and web products. You will collaborate with creative, development and strategy teams to ship world-class digital experiences for leading companies and global brands.
- Work with design leads to create delightful and elegant interactive experiences
- Perform user research and develop information architecture, user goals, journey maps, and design quality wireframes and visual interfaces
- Collaborate with developers to ensure pixel perfect execution across all project deliverables
- Work with strategy consultants to gain insights into clients’ businesses and project objectives
- Learn the end-to-end process of project delivery and the associated design tools involved
Commensurate with experience
An initial conversation will be scheduled with all shortlisted applicants.
Friday, Feb. 5,2021, 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM
Are you interested in applying for one of the twoKonrad Group positions (Associate Experience UI/UX // UI/UX Design Intern) we have available via the OCAD U Career Launcher program? Join OCAD U’s RBC CEAD team member, Zviko Mhakayakora, our Special Projects Coordinator as she provides information on what it takes to create a strong application and answers questions and provides feedback on your applications.
Konrad Group Associate Experience Designer
Konrad Group UI/UX Design Intern
- OCAD U current upper-year students in 3rd or 4th year. Preference will be given to these students, however other applications will be considered.
- Firm grasp of design fundamentals demonstrated by a strong portfolio of digital projects
- Meticulous attention to detail and a keen eye for typography and visual hierarchy
- Clear and effective communication skills in articulating design concepts and rationales
- Proficient in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite, and an eagerness to learn new tools
- Positive attitude with a desire to grow within a collaborative, inspiring teamwork environment
- Current resume including full contact information (name, phone and email)
- Cover letter outlining your interest in the opportunity and highlighting your relevant experience
- Creative portfolio (PDF or website). Please highlight 3-5 key UI/UX design projects.
DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSIONS
All applicants will submit via Konrad Careers:
Special Projects Coordinator