2020 Mackenzie Investments
Mackenzie Investments and the Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers are excited to announce the return of a one-year exhibition opportunity for graduating students from the Drawing & Painting, Photography and INVC programs at OCAD U. The theme of this exhibition is Creating Inclusive Spaces.
From May 2020 to May 2021, the selected works will be prominently exhibited inside the Mackenzie Investments’ lobby located at 180 Simcoe Street in Toronto.
Artists will receive $500 per selected work, to be on temporary loan for the exhibition for one year.
A jury of representatives from Mackenzie Investments will finalize a selection of works for the exhibition through virtual selection.
Mackenzie Investments started in 1967 with one person managing investments for one client in Toronto. Mackenzie is an independent Canadian asset manager that strives to be the best partner for investors and their financial advisors.
- Must be a Drawing & Painting, Photography or INVC student in their graduating year.
- Full contact information (Name, phone, and email), and a confirmation of eligibility
- Up to date artist’s CV and bio. A current artist’s statement
- Maximum 5 supporting images of available work in one PDF document following naming format: 01_Title_LastName.pdf
- An image list including: artist name, title, year, medium, size
Please submit all components online via Typeform: http://bit.ly/mackenzieapply
Extended to April 29 at 11:59PM
Special Projects Coordinator
P: 416 977 6000 Ext. 3707