Illustration Studio Career Launcher 2020
The Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers is excited to bring back the Illustration Studio Career Launcher for students in their graduating year. Students are invited to apply for this opportunity and four (4) successful applicants will be awarded one year of free studio space in 401 Richmond in from June 2020 to May 2021.
This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a larger creative community and connect with like-minded creative practitioners. Applications will be reviewed by ILLU Faculty members during GradEx 105.
- Must be an undergraduate Illustration major in their graduating year
- Must have the intent of remaining in the GTA following graduation to make use of this opportunity
March 15, 2020 at midnight
Suite 362- 401 Richmond Street W.
- Full contact information (Name, phone, and email)
- Current CV
- Online portfolio or an attached PDF portfolio
- A statement of interest that contextualizes your intent to use the studio, and outlines the significance of the opportunity to your creative practice
- Written confirmation of the qualifications (see Qualifications listed to the left)
Please submit via Typeform here:
401 Richmond is a restored, heritage-designated, industrial building turned arts-and-culture hub in downtown Toronto. It is home to over 140 artists, cultural producers, social innovators, micro-enterprises, galleries, festivals and shops.
Special Projects Coordinator
P: 416 977 6000 Ext. 3707