Creating Inclusive Spaces Exhibition
Mackenzie Investments and the Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers are excited to announce the creation of a one-year exhibition Career Launcher for graduating students from the Faculty of Art. The theme of this exhibition is Creating Inclusive Spaces.
From May 2019 to May 2020, the selected works will be prominently exhibited inside the Mackenzie Investments’ lobby located at 180 Simcoe Street in Toronto.
Artists will receive $500 per selected work, to be on temporary loan for the exhibition for one year.
A jury of representatives from Mackenzie Investments, the CEAD, and the Faculty of Art will finalize a selection of works for the exhibition.
- Must be graduating from the Faculty of Art in 2019.
- Must be participating in OCAD University’s GradEx 104, May 2 - 5, 2019.
DEADLINE: April 15, 2019
- Full contact information (Name, phone, and email), and a confirmation of eligibility.
- Up to date artist’s CV and bio.
- A current artist’s statement.
- Maximum 10 support images in jpeg following naming format:01_Title_LastName.jpeg
- An image list including: artist name, title, year, medium, size/duration (for media work).
Please submit all written components in one (1) PDF with separate support images to the attention of Tak Pham at email@example.com
Started in 1967, Mackenzie Investments is an independent Canadian asset manager that strives to be the best partner for investors and their financial advisors.
Special Project Coordinator, Career Launchers
T: 416 977 6000 x 361