Ossington Public Exhibition
Hullmark Developments and the Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers are excited to announce the Ossington Public Exhibition Career Launcher for senior students and recent graduates from the Faculty of Art.
The exhibition will open in April 2019 at 12 Ossington St. Toronto. The selected proposal will be mounted in a boutique-like space with large window opening out to the busy Ossington street. Due to current access restriction at the building, curators are encouraged to propose projects that can be experienced from the outside. Selected proposal will receive a project support of $ 2,500 from the CEAD.
- Must be Faculty of Art upper-year students or recent graduates from OCADU in 2017 or 2018.
- Proposal must have at least one (1) designated curator.
- Proposal must be a group show exhibiting at least three (3) artists.
- Curators cannot be exhibiting artists.
- Proposal must commit to paying minimum artist’s fees per CARFAC schedules or higher.
DEADLINE: February 25, 2019
Hullmark Developments Ltd.
- Full contact information (Name, phone, and email), and a confirmation of eligibility.
- One-page curatorial statement.
- CVs and bios for all artists and curators.
- Maximum 10 support images in jpeg following naming format: 01_ExhibitionTitle_ArtistName.jpeg
- An image list including: artist name, title, year, medium, size/ duration (for media work).
- Budget proposal.
Please submit all written components in one (1) PDF with separate support images to the attention of Tak Pham [email protected]
Hullmark Developments is a real estate investment and development team that is committed to shaping a vibrant and transforming urban Toronto. As city builders and city dwellers, we believe in the potential of our great city. We are passionate about designing and enriching the places we invest in and call home.
Special Project Coordinator, Career Launchers
E: [email protected]
P: 416 977 6000 Ext. 361