We're excited to announce Ivy Chen, Daria Joyce, Hyunsun Park, and Gabrielle Schwartz as the recipients of the 401 Richmond Illustration Studio Career Launcher.
401 Richmond Illustration Studio
OCAD University’s RBC Centre for Emerging Artists & Designers is excited to announce the return of the 401 Richmond Illustration Studio for graduating Illustration students.
Graduating ILLU students are invited to apply for this opportunity and four (4) successful applicants will be awarded one year of free studio space in 401 Richmond in from June 2023 to May 2024. This is an incredible opportunity to become part of a larger creative community and connect with like-minded creative practitioners. Applications will be reviewed by ILLU Faculty members during the graduating medals and awards process.
COVID SAFETY MEASURES
The studio will be cleaned and disinfected before move-in.
June 2023 to May 2024
The OCAD U RBC CEAD is committed to promoting substantive equality for equity-seeking groups that are under-represented in the creative sector. We encourage applications from first-time applicants to the program and graduates of equity-seeking communities including racialized and Indigenous persons, persons with disabilities, and persons of all sexual orientations and gender identities / expressions.
Applicants who have concerns about meeting a Career Launcher application deadline are invited to connect with the CEAD in order to discuss possible alternatives. We encourage all who might require assistance with the application process to reach out to determine available support. Outreach of this nature should be undertaken at least one week prior to the published application deadline.
401 Richmond Street W,
Toronto, ON M5V 3A8
- Must be an undergraduate Illustration major in their graduating year
- Must have the intention of being present in the Greater Toronto Area following graduation in order to make regular use of this opportunity
- Full contact information (Name, phone, and email)
- Creative CV
- A statement of interest that contextualizes your intent to use the studio, and outlines the significance of the opportunity to your creative practice (250 words max)
- Written confirmation of the two qualifications (Add this following your statement)
Tuesday, April 11, 2023, at 8:00 AM ET
Apply via Typeform:
Special Projects Coordinator